As of June 2020, Alberta Hands & Voices is moving our membership to an automated platform opposed to one that is manually updated by our volunteers. This is an effort to save time for our volunteers to focus on other tasks.
Please be patient as we test our system. An email will be sent out to all previous members and posted on our social media platforms once this transition is complete.
Sign-Up on ‘Joinit’ Here!
Why Become A Member?
- Supports Alberta Hands & Voices’ ability to qualify for scholarships
- Supports members of your community
- Invitations to participate in Member only events
- Receive Hands & Voice’s quarterly mailed-out newsletter
- Access our private facebook group
- Meet & have support from others who are Deaf/Hard of Hearing & their families
- Free and Paid Membership options
Who Can Be A Member?
Alberta Hands & Voices strives to have a diverse membership base including members of the Deaf and Hard of Hearing community and professionals.
We have minimal restrictions on who can be a member:
- Individuals over the age of eighteen (18). Children are considered members under their parent/guardian’s ‘family’ membership.
- Resident of Alberta