To learn more about our organization, please select from the buttons below.
This link will take you away from Alberta Hands & Voices website to our parent organization.
Why Become A Member?
- Supports Alberta Hands & Voices’ ability to qualify for scholarships
- Supports members of your community
- Invitations to participate in Member only events
- Receive Hands & Voice’s quarterly newsletter
- Access our private facebook group
- Meet & have support from others who are Deaf/Hard of Hearing & their families
- Hassle Free – Sign up and you’re a lifetime member.
Membership is free & you may opt out of emails at anytime.
Who Can Be A Member?
Alberta Hands & Voices strives to have a diverse membership base including members of the Deaf and Hard of Hearing community and professionals.
We have minimal restrictions on who can be a member:
- Individuals over the age of eighteen (18). Children are considered members under their parent/guardian’s membership.
- Resident of Alberta