We hope you can join us for our next Coffee Talk on Sunday, November 19, 2017! Coffee Talks are informal gatherings, with lots of opportunity to ask questions, share information and meet other parents. Coffee, tea, and treats will be provided.
When: Sunday, November 19, 2017
Time: 3:15 – 4:30 pm
Where: Nose Hill Library, 1530 Northmount Dr NW
Please RSVP to email@example.com or through our Facebook page Events.
Come learn about some of the things Alberta Hands and Voices can do for parents:
- Representation on CBE DHH Advisory Committee
- Access to our upcoming Toolkit for parents
- Safe, unbiased forum on our Facebook page
- Opportunities for parents to connect with each other
- Opportunities for children to meet their peers with hearing loss.
Please feel free to pass along the invitation to any parents or families who may be interested.
ASL interpreting available upon request.
This event is open to parents and families of children who are deaf or hard of hearing. Professionals who work with deaf/HoH youth are welcome, but we will be focusing on families. You can find information about our upcoming events on our Facebook page or website.